Importance of Follow-Through


I see many topics get discussed, but I think the importance of follow-through is often overlooked when it comes to spitting and life in general. I honestly believe there are two types of people in this world, those who get shit done and those who watch others get shit done. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people do not have good follow-through. For example, hypothetically me and my homeboys chilling and one of them is always talking about an invention he wants to create and how he is going to do this, that, and the other; all he needs is $5000. He wins $3000 from a scratch-off ticket one day, and I tell him, hey let’s put our money together and get this thing started; just give me 2 months to get the other $2000. Two months later comes, and I have my split, I go to him and ask what’s up, and he says, "Aw man I was just talking I wasn’t that serious."

Same when it comes to broads and cooperation and dusty niggas trying to spit, it’s all the same.

I'll never forget a conversation I overheard when a man was talking to his colleague about how he emailed the CEO of his company, and the CEO responded to his email in less than 2 hours. He was amazed--asking the other guy how the CEO had time to respond back to someone like him so fast. Moreover, the other guy simply said well that’s how he became CEO because he gets shit done. –Cold_Blooded, Courtesy of UPA (August 8, 2013)


(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right