How do I get into the game?


I'm having issues getting into the game. To make a long story short, I was homeschooled throughout most of my childhood. My parents knew that the public school system likes to funnel black kids into special education and decided to educate me themselves, which they did well.

In the 11th Grade, my parents sent me to a dual credit High School where I graduated with my High School diploma and my Associate's degree at the same time. 

Now I'm 18, turning 19 in April, working full-time, and taking a few classes at a community college as a Hospitality Major. I live alone in a condo that my parents own, I am about to buy a nice car, and I'm making good money at a hotel. Everyone tells me I'm off to a good start in life.

However, I can't seem to meet women, and I'm anxious to do so. When I went to High School in the 11th Grade, I was around girls but most of them were Ethiopians, Nigerians, Indians, etc., and would stick with their own, even though a lot of them did like me.

I never really had the opportunity to interact with females as a youth and I feel like I'm behind in that regard. Most of my friends have been in and out of multiple relationships; meanwhile, I haven't even gotten a girl's number yet.

I've been out in public with my parents, siblings, friends, etc. before, and they have told me that women DO show interest in me and that I just don't notice. I think that might be what is holding me back. 

What should I do to get into the game? I'm not really able to go out and just approach women because I don't have a car yet, but I'm getting 1 soon. Where should I go to meet females? –Myreed, Courtesy of UPA (December 8, 2015) (Post)

You got to hit up some cool local places. This is where I go to find more up to par women: libraries, bookstores (preferably BLACK bookstores), music shops, and coffee shops--i.e. Starbucks, even though I don’t drink coffee. Not sure if anyone else peeps--or it could just be the 1 that I go to--but there be plenty of BAD chicks--that are health conscious as well--that be in frozen yogurt shops. Now, you lack experience, so I suggest you try 2 different approaches for 2 weeks and see what results you get.

-Straight up approach them; doesn’t matter if you have anything to say or not. Go for broke; it doesn’t matter if she's with friends or what, just walk up to the girl you find attractive and tell her she's beautiful; then, from there, it's on you to keep the conversation with her from there, but remember to keep it to 3 things: short, sweet, and simple = you walk away with the number. This will best work for places like in the mall or even on the street, especially for girls that may be in a rush. Remember, this is only studying and observing, so don’t take any "rejections" to heart.

-For more quiet, still, and relaxing places like the libraries, coffee shops, etc., you cannot bring the mindset of trying to get with women because it'll be visible to 1 extent or another to her, so you want to go to these types of places for YOU, and for YOU to relax, study, chill out, and all of that good stuff. If you get a number that's a bonus, but don’t go specifically FOR that; getting at chicks in these types of places are different then in the mall or something where it's typical--and even kind of cute--to the female for men to approach them. In libraries, if you're straight up approaching women, it's a little inappropriate, so you will come off as just another thirsty nigga--and you don’t want to be that guy--so that's why it's important to make the whole purpose of coming to these types of spots something about YOU, because sometimes you'll bag you a chick when you least expect it.

Since your energy will rightly be focused on more productive things, you'll make girls gravitate towards you. Don’t go making it a mission to get chicks' numbers, but don’t be afraid to start conversations--and when you're talking to them--speak to them as a real cool friend, not some nigga that's possibly trying to hit it. Your sole purpose of coming to these spots will show in everything you do and how you do it--including your answers and questions in a conversation; women will pick up on that. Good luck man. –Magic-Wurdz100, Courtesy of UPA (December 9, 2015) (Comment)

Newbies always start off with the wrong questions. 

The first question you should ask is: 

- For the chicks I'm checking for, what kind of dudes are they getting with?
- What do these guys--that are getting the women I want--doing that I'm not?
- What can I emulate to be more like them? 
- What can't I do to emulate them? 
- If I can't emulate, maybe I should look for a different type of woman? 
- How can I start getting these females right now, rather than later? 

When your game sucks, you have to begin by copying what other successful people are doing; the closer they are to you, the easier it will be. Once you've gotten the basics down and developed some momentum, you can then begin to innovate and integrate your personality into it; the key thing is you have to be proactive. I'm sorry to say this, but--many times--new guys think it's the money, but it's always the mind. –Wizdom, Courtesy of UPA (December 9, 2015) (Comment)


(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right