My Encounter with a 38-Year-Old Ratchet


All right, I’m going to share with my readers my encounter with a 38-year-old ratchet. (Forewarning, this will be a long post.) Tonight, I was at the southern legends of hip-hop concert. I sat in the second section, so I was kind of close to the stage. There were mostly females on my row, and I was sitting in-between them. While sitting there, I stayed in my lane, and simply listened to the concert. Due to this, the females took notice that I did not make a pass at any of them. (It’s funny how if a guy situates himself around females long enough, and does not make a pass at any of them, the women will begin to make passes at him. :-D )
Explanation of this.
I don’t like to spit at females at these elaborate events because often they have these diva complexes about themselves. When I spit at broads, I like to get at them in ordinary places. Many are still bitches, but it lessens the chance to deal with the diva complex.
Back to the story.
So, the female sitting to the right of me (we’ll call her Alicia) begins conversing with me to find out about me. Since she was cute, I entertained her. After a break in our conversation, the guy behind her began to talk to her. I believe he must’ve known her from work. After a bit of conversing, those two left for a bit. Now, Alicia’s friend (we’ll call her Naija) was by herself. Earlier, during the night, she had briefly spoken to me as well. I made the comment to her about her now being solo. I did this because her friend, Alicia, and I had spoken about me being at the concert by myself. From here, Naija decided that she wanted to psychoanalyze me. She asked me why I was there by myself. I told her that I roll solo. She wanted a deeper answer, so I told her the real reason I was there by myself. I told her that I was there by myself because my friends do not have money. She asked me “Why?”, so I told her because my friends are almost homeless. Next, she asked me why I didn’t just buy their tickets, then. I asked her did I look like, Captain-Save-A-Nigga. :-D She decided to use this to paint me in a bad light in her mind. She also said that I don’t really hang out with anyone because I have chosen to isolate myself. Furthermore, she said that people don’t hang out with me because of how I am. From here, she decided to ask me questions about myself, like, “Where was I from?” I told her “Memphis.” She asked me what part, so I told her Clovertown. (I changed the name in this post for anonymity purposes.) She refused to believe that and wanted to know the street, so I asked her where she was from. She wanted to go back and forth with me because she wanted me to answer her question, but I refused and insisted that she answer mine. I found out that she is from Memphis as well. She is from Hartsfield. (I changed the name in this post for anonymity purposes.) Both of these areas are ghettos.
Personal background.
Right now I stay with my folks, because I’m attending graduate school, and it is easier living with them while stacking my money than to live on my own. It allows me not to be in desperate need to make a certain amount of money. Furthermore, I intend to move overseas after my graduation ceremony, anyway. (I graduate this month.) I’m tapping my resources now to find me something that will pay, at least, the equivalent of $70K annually.
Back to the story.
Naija refused to believe that I live in Clovertown and insisted that I must be from Collierville. (Collierville is a nice suburban part of Tennessee.) Since she did this, I asked her how is someone from Clovertown supposed to act. She did not answer this question but told me that she was a representation of a person from Hartsfield. :-D She said that she no longer lives there, but she is from there. Furthermore, she told me that guys in the hood have money.
Explanation of this.
I call women like her, “outsiders.” They are the females that dated dope boys back in high school, where any little money seemed like a lot. In their minds, these dope boys have money because they are trapping. This is why they are clueless and quite pathetic. In order for a dope boy to actually make a lot of money, there would have to be only a few of them. Out here in the ghettos in Memphis, most guys are dope boys or dope addicts. (Furthermore, most women are hoes. Moreover, crime and poverty are everywhere.) So, there isn’t any money to circulate because there is an overabundance of drug dealers selling the same drugs in the same areas to these same people. Therefore, the money that they do make is just money to survive off of. Furthermore, most people that do have money do not live in the hood. She should have known this too since she no longer lives in the hood. :-|
Back to the story.
Second, she asked me where was the drink that I went to get for myself. She told me that I don’t drink. I told her that I didn’t get it because the line was taking too long. I told her that I waited for 12 minutes before I just got out of the line. She asked me did I time how long I waited. I told her “Yes.” I told her that I wear a watch because I always have to know what time it is. She said that patience was a good thing, which I disagreed with. Next, she went on a spiel about me being uptight because I was not dancing while at the concert. I do not dance. Furthermore, although the women around me were nudging me while they were dancing, (basically inviting me to dance with them) I chose to pass.
Explanation of this.
I passed because females have become too gung-ho with curbing dudes that are attempting to dance with them when they are dancing. It makes you not feel like bothering, so when females do give you the invite, you may not even be in the mood.
Back to the story.
Next, she told me that I look like I stay at home all day and play video games. The guys behind me laughed when she said that. I told her, “Thank you. I do enjoy video games.” Then, she asked me what kind of car I drive. I told her “a vehicle.” She asked what kind of vehicle. I told her that I do not focus on what type of vehicle that I drive. Instead, I focus on what will my next investment be, and stacking my money to get a house. She told me that she already has a house and a car.
Explanation of this.
I told her this because I could tell that she had a delusion of grandeur. She is middle-class but expects a guy to have a luxury vehicle. In other words, despite her being middle-class, she feels as though she deserves an upper-class person.
Back to the story.
Afterward, she invited me to go with her and her friend to the strip club after the concert. I told her that I would pass. I don’t go to strip clubs. When I said this, it shocked her. She turned around and told the guys behind me this, and asked them their thoughts. The guys cosigned her. Since they cosigned her, I turned around and told them that they must enjoy spending their money on women that they get to look at and not fuck. :-D When I said this, all of them went quiet including her. I told her that I am a student of The Life. Also, I told her that my friends that I converse with are players, macks, and P's out of state. B-|
Later in the night, I inquired what she had determined after her psycho-analyzation of me. She told me that I was uptight, I hold myself back, and that I was boring. Next, I gave her my psycho-analyzation of her. I told her that she was an old lady that likes to stay down for the hood, even though she does not live in the hood anymore. (I called her an old lady because she kept calling me a young baby in an attempt to diss.) I also told her that she makes many assumptions about people, and most of them are wrong. Furthermore, I told her that I am a student of The Life; so that means that I have a code of conduct that I live by that she wouldn’t even understand. Finally, I told her that she cannot hold her liquor well. Earlier, I had noticed that she was swaying a bit from the liquor that she had drunken. My comments pissed her off to the point that she wanted to fight. I just disregarded her retorts. :-D
The Breakdown.
As bad as Naija was, she is actually the typical Black woman in America. :-| (Now, before I go further, I’d like to say that I have actually fallen back on talking about the issues with Black females in America, due to not liking to beat a dead horse.) However, this warrants mentioning. Naija is 38 years old. She has her own house and own car. However, she is financially inept. She blows her money as though she lives by the moniker “YOLO.” While we were conversing, she was surprised to hear that I actually travel solo. Furthermore, it shocked her that I have also gone overseas solo. I feel pretty confident in saying that it is unlikely that she has left the state, especially with her mindset. Also, she has immature dating requirements. (She’s looking for someone to bring drama—disguised as excitement—into her life.) Basically, she subconsciously wants to date a dusty nigga and engage in a mother-son relationship, because that’s always the result. :-| Furthermore, with the aggravation I caused her, that was bigger than me. I’ve spoken before about mirroring someone very close to people. I resembled the guys in her past that dumped her for being lame. Every woman in her life has met a person that has been very thorough. How they chose to cope with said person is up to them. However, this is why she went at me so hard. I represented the self-assured guy that she wanted to destroy. She likely harbors some vitriol towards us types.
Personal background.
I’ve been a part of a financial firm before. Due to this, I am very astute at getting an idea of a person’s financial income simply by seeing a person, and especially by meeting a person. Furthermore, and her particular case, one of my classmates used to work where she works, just not in the same department. My classmate left for a position that pays around $60K annually, and he’s 26 years old. So, I know that her income is about $40K per year. This isn’t bad dough, but, for a 38-year-old, this isn’t something to brag about either. In other words, she has a delusion of grandeur. Aside from telling me that she has her own house and car, she also said that she already has her bachelor’s degree, so she already has what I am trying to obtain. This is another example of her misreading me. I’ve turned down opportunities that pay way more than what she has because I’m not in desperate need of money right now. :-J Having a higher salary job, while going to school is a tough task that I simply don’t have to deal with. B-| –TheKing_65 (April 3, 2016)

(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right