Resume Reviews


What's up fellow macks!  
I've been getting a crazy amount of love for this post that teaches you how to skip the bullshit and get the DAMN job. (Shout out to everyone who hit me via private message asking questions.) This led to me dropping the full-length book on Amazon.
Being able to help other cats get on their feet has been an enormous blessing for me. The book covers everything that the original post did--just in greater detail. It has a clear, concise step-by-step plan of action you can follow. I wanted to do more and, LITERALLY, show cats how using those same techniques I've used and talk about in the book could work for them too. 
So, what did I do? I went to several forums and offered free reviews and modifications to people's resumes. Since United Players of America is the greatest of all-time, I wanted to make sure I made the same offer here. The only things I ask for in return are:

1.) That you let me and the forum know what happened when you use the resume—pass or fail.
2.) Let me use your resume as proof that my method works. (I'll leave out all identifying information like names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) Moreover, I’ll post it here for others to see. 

Sounds good? Here's the process:

- I'll converse with you about your career goals and how to best embody them through your resume
- I'll research your industry to learn the tangibles, and intangibles recruiters look for in your field
- Compile a list of keywords that'll attract the attention of recruiters and applicant tracking software
- Use well-articulated descriptions of duties, software, and soft-skills that touch on hiring key points
- Format your resume for readability, conciseness and Human Resources' friendliness
- Export your resume in .docx, and .pdf formats 

If you're interested, private message me. 
I'm doing this because I get all kinds of good game here and want to give back. I'm offering my services for $15 and can likely complete your resume/cover letter in 48 hours or less.
Much love, honor, and respect! Let's get it in 2018-19! –Miles, 06/26/2018 Courtesy of UPA

(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right