Winning Over The Guardians


Something that I am excellent at is pulling females when they are with their guardians. I developed this skill because, nowadays, many women live with their parents. Furthermore, guardians can either be your biggest cheerleaders or your biggest cock-blockers; it’s up to you to decide which side you allow them to take. Personally, I prefer to allow guardians to be my biggest cosigners.
Now--contrary to popular belief--you don’t win guardians over with pandering. You present yourself as the thoroughbred you are. You allow the female to get a preview of what’s in store for her if she chooses to mess with you. In other words, you introduce yourself to the guardian and strike up a small conversation that provides you with information as to the relationship that the guardian has with the female you’re interested in. Personally, if it is a female guardian--and she is attractive--I will give her little compliments that cycle back to the female that I am about to get at. If it is a male guardian then I keep it respectful as I converse, but I still ensure that I cycle the conversation back to his daughter; regardless of the gender of the guardian--I still ask for permission to speak to the daughter. Whenever I do this, it always throws the daughter off because the daughter is always used to men trying to avoid her guardians. Winning the guardian over now prevents future cock-blockage later. Furthermore, it lowers the female’s guard--allowing your ISM to flow better into her; this makes pulling her that much easier.
Further details.
The reason the female’s guard is down is that you captivated her parents. Her parents are now aligned with you because you acknowledged them in a respectful, confident manner.

(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right