Standing On Your Principles


I’m going to seem petty to some guys here but to me this post is about principles, and I rarely break them. Last night I hit this club up and got at this White chick; she was decent, but trying too hard. (She shook my hand like we Black folks do our homies.) The conversation was cool until she asked my age. I used this bit of game I got from someone else a while ago on handling that question. (I don’t tell my age unless a woman tells me hers first.) I told her, “Ladies first.” She told me no that’s not going to work and asked my age again. I told her that that’s not happening. She guessed my age and actually guessed right, but I told her that I’m not telling you my age until you tell me yours. She finally came out with it. I told her mine next. Now, this may seem really petty, but I don’t care. I don’t tell my age. I have very close friends that don’t even know my age, but the reason I did this is because any female messing with me is going to get down with my program. That’s it. I teach them from the gate that when you’re messing with me, it’s my way, or you’re gone. Being so steadfast that I won’t reveal my age has cost me some broads but I view it as saving myself a future headache because if a broad can’t do something that simple then I know that I’ll simply be headed for problems. Now, with this White chick I get the vibe that she’s dealt with a lot of Black dudes that put White pussy on a pedestal from my short interaction with her, but if this happens to be the case, then I’ll simply mash on her like any other broad. I don’t change my standards no matter what and none of you should either. –TheKing_65 (August 24, 2014)


(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right