Females Flirting for No Reason


Alright Natural Freedom, I have a question for you. This is a situation that in the past I have had happen to me, and recently a friend had this happen to him as well. My question is why do some women take your info, not hit you up, but when they are around you, attempt to flirt with you again like they did before you passed them your info? The reason why I asked this question is because I do understand why some women continue flirting with guys that have their info. I know that some women do this in an effort to keep the man constantly sweating them. However, guys that pass their info put women in the driver's seat and force them to either make a move or be forgotten, so their constant flirting now just comes off as pointless. I get the vibe that they do this for the purpose of relieving some guilt about having your info but not acting on it. I know that it is easier to forget about someone when they are not around as oppose to when they are around, however, I would like the input of some of the thorough cats on here. Personally, I’ve decided that from henceforth women that do this will be checked about their incongruity; I don’t like to entertain pointless displays of behavior.
P.S.
So, it’s not twisted, although I am going to start checking women for this, I don’t intend to tell them that I am upset with them--since I don't be--I’m just going to be letting women know from henceforth to stop wasting my time.
Any thorough feedback will be much appreciated. –TheKing_65 (October 24, 2015), Courtesy of Natural Freedom (Post)

Wanting to understand someone is very similar to wanting anything else from them. 

It affects you and keeps them in your consciousness. It's through the back door because you think you are just curious about the behavior. 

This happens in the professional world all the time too. Hey man, I'm going to hook you up with this gig, then they don't. They knew how to reach you. Then they say the same thing next time they see you. Moreover, so it repeats. 

Ultimately, it doesn't affect you any more than a cat that comes by and purrs and then doesn't let you pet it. Why? Who the hell knows? Why would she do that? She doesn't even know all the factors at play. 

Any reason you come up with for it is a fabrication. We think if we understand it then we can relax, except the very act of trying to understand it has you under the spell of the person. You can relax and forget about it without understanding it, especially because you never will. At best you will come up with something that sounds logical. 

Either contact me and be direct, or don't flirt with me. If this is how it is for you, then it shows an attachment to that type of clarity. People have the power to affect your emotional state by being ambiguous. In being "powerful" and calling them on harmless flirting, you are saying out loud that it affects and bothers you. Otherwise, you wouldn't say anything. 

It is very rare and powerful to come across someone who can just roll with the grey areas and laugh at things that don't make sense (that don't directly affect them and this doesn't) without any attachment.  

That is my $0.02 on most questions that fit into this category. –Flow83 (October 24, 2015), Courtesy of Natural Freedom (Comment)


(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right