So Educated, Yet So Stupid


I had an incident in class that inspired this post. While I was in class, my instructor (Dr. Jacobs) talked about her personal life involving her children. While doing so, she mentioned her daughter Bailey being targeted by her teachers. She also stated that her daughter is one of the few Black children in the school and the only Black child in her class. Due to this, I mentioned to Dr. Jacobs that her daughter was being targeted. Dr. Jacobs attempted to disprove my argument by telling me a story involving something that Bailey’s teacher did to a White student. Basically, she told me an injustice that the instructor committed against a White student so that she could explain that the instructor is simply that way. I inquired if any punishments had been dealt out to the instructor. Dr. Jacobs responded by saying that the teacher was written up, but nothing happened because the professor is tenured.
Information about this.
I disregarded her example because Dr. Jacobs is a liar. I’ve caught her several times in her lies to the point that I no longer believe anything that she says.
Resuming the story.
Next, I inquired if Dr. Jacobs knew the definition of racism. She let slip that she believes it’s stupidity. Since she let this slip accidently, I asked her again if she knew what the definition of racism was. Dr. Jacobs got an attitude and asked me the same question. I told her that I asked her first. Dr. Jacobs decided to pull rank by saying that she’s the teacher, and she asked me a question. Due to her attitude, I got one back. I told her that she’s the teacher, so she should know. However, from what she said earlier, she seems to believe that racism’s definition is stupidity, right. She responded, “Yes.” I told her, “Wrong.” I told her that racism is a system--backed by power--that discriminates against people based on race. I also told her that the “ism” in racism is what makes it a system, just like sexism and ageism. She stated that we could agree to disagree, and I told her that she does have the right to disagree. She sarcastically responded, “Thank you for giving me permission.” I responded back, “You’re welcome.” Next, an ignorant fool (Antonio) stated that he didn’t understand. So, I gave him an example of how racism is a system. I told him a story about a Black person that gets pulled over by a White cop for driving while being Black. I told him that the person goes to court and proves his case but the jurors still find him guilty. Furthermore, the racist judge sentences him. Antonio interjected here to state that “Not all pull-overs occur like this.” I told him that, “I didn’t say they do. This was an example of how racism is a system.” Next, Antonio stated that he still didn’t understand. So, I told him that he could go to YouTube and do a search on Powernomics by Dr. Claude Anderson since he wasn’t able to comprehend my definition. I told him that Dr. Anderson gives a more thorough breakdown as well as the history of racism. Next, a house nigger (Michael) interjected and stated that sometimes these philosophers are emotional in their discussion and explain things based off of their emotions. Furthermore, he said that you have to look at the history of things.
Information about this.
Michael was a history major for his undergraduate degree, but he doesn’t know history, other than what he was required to read in undergraduate school.
Resuming the story.
Michael said other things, but I tuned him out by placing my headphones in and watching anime and ignoring him. However, I overheard Dr. Jacobs mention that all of us are educated.
Information about this.
People often misconstrue educated for intelligent. A person can be educated but still be stupid. My instructor and classmates are.
Resuming the story.
I continued ignoring what was being said but managed to hear Dr. Jacobs talk about her grandmother. Her grandmother was a racist but married a Black man. Furthermore, her grandmother adored Dr. Jacobs’ ex-husband but couldn’t stand Dr. Jacobs.
Information about this.
Dr. Jacobs apparently comes from a long line of house niggers.
Resuming the story.
Dr. Jacobs told the story about her grandmother having a Black husband and loving Black men to disprove her from being racist. Coons tend to attempt to do this. Next, Michael began talking about people in general while I continued watching anime until I heard him say that some Black people are racist, and some White people are racist. This is when I interjected and told Michael that that’s an impossibility since Black people don’t have any power. The most a Black person could be is prejudice. I also explained that White people that believe in racism are “racists.” Furthermore, racists can practice discriminatory practices. I stated that Black people can’t do that. Michael began rambling once again as I went back to watching anime. Eventually, Dr. Jacobs said that “we are our own worst enemy.” When she said this, I excused myself from the class because I couldn’t bear ignoring the cooning anymore.
Now, when I went outside, I decided to talk to the security guard in the hallway. (I occasionally speak to her when I’m on break.) I asked her if she thought the definition of racism was stupidity. She said, “No.” I asked, “Why not?” She said it was something else. She couldn’t articulate what the definition was, but she knew it wasn’t stupidity. I explained the meaning as well as provided her with the aforementioned example. Next, I asked her if a White person has sex with a Black person does that absolve the person from being racist. She said, “No.” I asked, “Why not?” She attempted to talk about racist people that she encounters that interracially date. I agreed with her and told her that during slavery, slavemasters consistently had sex with their slaves, and dated them, but never quit owning slaves. Finally, I asked her if she had any degrees. She said, “No.” I told her that the two guys in my class are getting a master’s degree, along with me, and the instructor has a doctorate's degree, and they answered each of those questions incorrectly.
Information about this.
This is why I’ve never (and will never) put too much emphasis on degrees because we have stupid people that are very educated. In the past, when Dr. Jacobs asked me what is the most important thing my degree is granting me, I’ve always told her that it’ll serve as a tool to earn a higher income. That’s it. -Derrick Mills (April 22, 2016)

(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right