Winning Over The Guardians At Play


When I initially made this post, I decided to leave off a story of applying this. I just wanted folks to focus on the information. However, I’ve decided to update this post and include the story. So, years ago, while at work on my lunch break, we stopped by a Subway restaurant. While there, I saw this fine broad sitting with her grandmother eating. At this time, I worked for a school bus company. So, I was dressed in a t-shirt, reflector vest, jeans, and steel-toe boots. I forgot what shawty was wearing. However, she was dressed comfortably.
Anyway, I introduced myself to her grandmother. I let her grandmother know that I was there on lunch, and I was with my coworkers. I approached the grandmother as though she was the mother—just in case. I told her that I noticed her daughter and wanted to introduce myself--with her permission. From here, the grandmother asked me a few questions about what do I do. I let her know that I’m training to drive school buses for when school starts back. We talked a little bit while her grand-daughter sat beside her flabbergasted that I hadn’t tried to hit on her yet. As a matter of fact, the grandmother got so enthralled in conversing with me that she forgot that her grand-daughter was sitting there. I had to remind her to introduce me. After I reminded her, she gave me the 411 on her grand-daughter. She was single and some other stuff. She even told her grand-daughter that she needs to get with me. I’m not like the rest of the guys that she meets. So, after having been introduced to the female, she was totally mindblown to the point that she couldn’t say words. Her body was literally shaking. She stumbled over herself while attempting to converse with me. I had to still her so we could converse. Anyway, we dialogued a bit, and I passed her my info and told her to hit me up. Now, you have an example of “Winning Over The Guardians” at play.

(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider following to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right