God, The Game, and Action

Now, this post isn’t to convert anyone or anything like that; these are just my beliefs.
To me, the game is God’s divine wisdom bestowed upon humanity. The game gives us the ability to see beyond what’s there, hear beyond what’s being said, and strategically act in a purposeful manner towards achieving our objectives.
This is why I hold the game up so high after my worship of God.
In order to get the most out of the game you have to believe in the divinity of the game as though it’s your religion; only then will you receive the most that the game has to offer.


(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right