Karma is a Motherfucker

Alright, I am going to share a few stories with you and even get somewhat biblical. I am going to talk about the law of reciprocity, i.e. you reap what you sow. I am going to share three different stories with you, each involving karma. All of the stories will involve different women from my school.
Now then, the first story involves a woman that happened to be partnered with me in a group. Me and this woman did not get along and argued constantly. Eventually, this woman had an issue and required assistance from someone. She reached out to me because I tend to be very knowledgeable about things. I debated with myself about helping her before deciding to help her. The real reason why I decided to help her was because I thought it could prevent bigger future issues. Now then, right after that class, her life hit a hardship and she had to drop.
For my second story I am going to talk about a situation involving a woman that I would say subscribes to the whole “strong black woman, SBW” slogan. Now then, when I started school, I knew immediately that I would not get along with that woman because I do not get along well with SBWs. I realized that she was a SBW by the way she described certain interactions she had with her EX-HUSBAND. Now, one day I was having a conversation with a guy within my group that happens to be a simp; this simp has been partnered with her for several different classes and gets along well with her because SBWs get along well with simps. I was telling this simp about this case involving this coon Black woman that attacked her son on camera for protesting in Baltimore. The SBW interrupted the conversation to tell me that the woman did not abuse her child.  To counter her argument, I gave her the example of Adrian Peterson who got arrested for child abuse for spanking his child. We went back and forth about this for a second before the woman made an ad hominem attack against me; she said that I would not understand because I do not have children. To counter her argument, I told her that I have also never been set on fire, but I understand that fire is hot and that it burns. When I said this, she did not actually have a comeback for it; she just went and asked another SBW to agree with her, while taking her L from me. This is what happens when a lame bitch steps to a thoroughbred. :-D Now then, fast-forward to a few weeks later; while working on a project. This woman emailed us a contingent final copy of our project, since she was the lead for working on it. I responded first to the email and then immediately responded a second time to correct myself and let her know that I addressed the concern that I raised in the first email; afterwards, another group member responded. Now, later on the SBW responded to my first email along with responding to the other group member. Now, I have come to realize that SBWs love checking Black men, so when she intentionally ignored the second email that came immediately after the first email I knew that that was intentional. Due to this, and the fact that she actually sent two different emails and I responded to both, I decided to inquire about the other email that I sent to ensure that we were all on the same page. I never got a response, despite the fact that she did respond some more to the other group member, so I charged it to the game and accepted that she was intentionally ignoring me. Now, low and behold, later on the same day she called me asking for assistance after having previously ignored me, so I asked her, "did you receive my messages" which she replied, “yes”; this validated what I already figured, so I made up an excuse to get off of the phone because I did not feel like talking to her, and definitely was not going to assist her. This time I reacted differently than the last story because I asked God what should I do and he answered. His answer informed me that by allowing them to get away with this type of behavior, we promote and accept this false bravado that they have; this is why I did not help, so that she could take this as a learning experience and learn to humble herself, respect others, and remain professional, even with those she does not get along with.
Alright, the last two stories were minor stories; this story is the major story. This story involves a woman I was conversing with for a short time after having pulled her. This woman, for all intents and purposes came off seeming like a thoroughbred, and she was, in terms of her professional life, but her issue was the bigger issue at hand, which is an issue that a lot of “successful Black women” have and that is poor choosing skills and/or fear of winning. Now then, a lot of these women will be very thorough in terms of work concerning their jobs, or business in general, but in terms of personal leisure interactions with them, they are quite lacking. For example, with this particular woman, we can call her “Amber”, I attempted to have a conversation with her about metaphysics. Metaphysics is a very esoteric and complex subject, so I don’t usually have these conversations with people, because most people would not be capable of engaging in a conversation like this. However, at my school, metaphysics gets touched upon from time to time, so everyone should have at least a basic grasp of metaphysics, so when I attempted to converse with her about metaphysics to no avail I was disappointed in her. As a matter of fact, backtracking a little bit in terms of conversations had with Amber, we once conversed about something and she ended up saying I was "weird" for some reason. Guys,
don’t allow females projecting to destroy your confidence; she was attempting to humble me or something because so many guys valued themselves based off of what females say, but for guys like me that is a null point. Once you reach the status of thoroughbred, you have seen and/or experience things that have caused you to become truly self-actualized to the point that females’ words slide off of you like water on a rubber duck. This is a problem that a lot of SBWs have; they try to humble stand-up guys to no avail, so they move on to simps because they can control them.
Now, back to Amber. My final conversation with Amber involved me asking her a question, which she never responded to; even before this question I had gotten the vibe that the interest was not at a level that I require, due to me always initiating the conversations, so when she did not respond to my question I simply deleted her number and name out of my phone and charged it to the game.
Now, low and behold, one month goes by since Amber charged herself to the game when I see her at the school to take care of something; she was already one month pregnant. When she took a class with me she consistently exclaimed about being single and needing to find a man. I know from interacting with her that she wasn’t stupid enough to get knocked up from a one-night-stand, so I know it was a guy that she was fucking while claiming to be single. Guys, understand this, just because a woman claims to be single doesn’t mean she’s not fucking someone. I assumed that at the gate that she likely was fucking someone because she was physically fit, very attractive, had nice money, and was very goal-driven. Guys, if you don’t already, then you should, adopt this mindset, the guy she’s fucking either isn’t claiming her or she’s not claiming him. 
Now, tying this back into the title of this post, the karma hit her immediately after she moved on, so, she did not get knocked up from a one-night-stand, she got knocked up from her dick-call. For females, the dick-call, at least in this day and age, is an ex because they like to keep their count low so as not to seem like a slut.

Further clarity about Amber.

When I conversed with her, despite how institutionally intelligent she was, personally she was kind of slow, and it felt like I needed to dumb down my conversation for her to keep up, and I’m extremely concise when I talk just like when I blog. It is obvious, since she did something as stupid as that, that she was afraid of winning. A baby is not the end all, but it does dramatically lower her stock since she is now going to be a single mother. This is why for us thoroughbreds we have to have the mindset that if a woman, that is available, does not choose us that she is either not physically interested, her choosing skills must suck, and/or she’s afraid to win; furthermore, women that we pull that do not stay down are afraid to win, definitely. –TheKing_65


(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right