Don’t be a 2nd Round Draft Pick In Play

 Are you the 1st or 2nd Round Draft Pick?




Females make me laugh at the shit that they pull. They are used to pulling tricks on weak ass dudes.
Had an old flame send me a picture message but I didn't have her number anymore because I delete bitches numbers when we're not doing shit together anymore, or they aren't benefiting me any longer. So, I asked, "Who was it?" as a response.
I delete bitches numbers for another reason too; for them thinking I'm a backup nigga whenever their relationships end with the main nigga or other niggas.
I'm not anybody's backup dick or go-to-nigga. I'm the number 1 draft pick, and if you hit me up like I'm a second-rate dude, I'm going to deflate your ego by asking who you are because I'm a saved number in your phone, but you are not in mine, and I forgot about you.
You know a bitch's pride is hurt when she doesn't even tell you who she is but will pretend she didn't mean to hit you up. That just makes it worse because like I said, "Why do you still have my number?" Also, if she does tell me who she is, I will treat her like we just met. Ain't no starting where we left off; we're starting over and you've to work harder than the last time.  –Stop Simping Movement (November 17, 2013)


Are you the 1st or 2nd Round Draft Pick Part 2?


I got a little story to tell, so gather around.
So, out of the blue, I received a text message from a brawd I gave my number to last year. We chatted on POF for a little bit, and I slid her my number and instructed her to call me, she hits me up talking about I just realized you gave me your number, and this is such and such. However, I didn't buy that shit, so I said to her, "It's been a year since I've been up there, so what made you want to hit me up?" This made her mad because I was putting her on the spot. She replied, "Does it matter? Also, then she tried to tell me she didn't have any answers that would stroke my ego. She was just bored on a Sunday and looking for a convo, and that was all. She must've thought I was one of these other guys out here that would accept that, but I ain't. Bitches need to humble themselves; just like you weren't thinking about me, I wasn't thinking about you. You hit me up after a year expecting me to pick up where we left off; I want to know why the hell are you hitting me up now.
So, I told her dumb ass she could go hit someone else up because I ain't bored with her. I'm nobody's second-round draft pick.
She tried to save face and flip the shit, talking about, "I don't know what's wrong with you; you gave me your number, and I'm hitting you up. So, you're having a bad day, or you're crazy," and then she said "peace."
Bitches hit dudes up after a week or two, expecting them to remember who they are, and then when they hit you up, they act like they are doing you a favor; I'm the prize bitch, not you. If you're not doing anything for me, your existence means nothing to me. They really need to humble themselves. After her last message, I said to her; I gave you my number a year ago to hit me up, and you hit me up a year later like you don't see the issue. Delete my number, and don't message me again.
I have options, and even if I didn't, I wasn't going to accept that bullshit; if you can't treat me like a priority, then we don't need to fuck with each other.  –Stop Simping Movement (July 26, 2015)
Yo, so you know the brawd I was telling y'all about on Sunday, the one that hit me up a year after I gave her my number?
After I had told her to take a hike, she hit me up this morning, sending me a photo of her.
That's how the game works; after I wasn't going to accept her nonsense and charged her ass, she wanted to get back in my good graces. Lesser men, like simps, and women, would try to tell me I should be lucky she hit me up, but that's why a lot of these dudes don't get any respect from women. Some brawd hit you up after a year and you act like you won the lotto. She was cute, don't get me wrong, but so what? A lot of women are cute, a lot of women are fine, but that doesn't mean I’m going to accept bullshit from them. The finer they are, the harder you have to stomp down; otherwise, they'll never humble themselves. –Stop Simping Movement (July 27, 2015)

(You can pick up his book here.)

(Disclosure: This website may be compensated for sales of products linked to.)


(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider subscribing to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right