Dialoguing with the Dominant Society: The Influx of Automation


A week ago, I stopped by a nearby car service place. This place is owned by a Black man. Under him, there’s a Black woman that’s a manager there. A White woman works there as support in administrative functions.
Now, while I was there, I was mistaken for the Black woman’s boyfriend. I tend to resemble someone that people know. So, I’m used to this. However, due to this, the White woman continued explaining issues going on with a credit card processing company that the owner is dealing with. He hasn’t been having problems. However, the Black woman has. After being explained the details, she said that she’d reach out to the company, once again, to address her problem. Only she is having problems using their service.
Furthermore, she stated that she was going to go off on them. This explains why, when I stepped into the business, it appeared as though the White woman owned it. Since I’ve been there before, I knew that she didn’t. However, the Black guy isn’t abreast of things like he should be. Also, his manager doesn’t know how to handle business. This is why she keeps having the same problem. The White woman doesn’t have her issues; neither does the Black guy. However, this is just the back story of the post. Now, I’ll get to the essential element of this post.
While I was there, I conversed with the White employee of the business. While speaking, she began discussing the state of the economy in the United States. She mentioned how the markets are very volatile. I told her that due to the volatility of our stock markets, I was considering reallocating my money from my investments to my life insurance policy and perhaps purchasing an annuity. She mentioned that I would run the risk of my life insurance policy not making enough money when the economy is up. However, I told her that although that is true, it doesn't lose money when the economy is down. So, I said to her that it was just something I was considering looking into.
From here, she went on to mention that she doesn't know where the money goes from our tax dollars because it is not being funneled into our military. She mentioned that she believes that the money is being funneled into White elites that run the society. She said that she thinks this because she spoke to a Colonel in the military that told her that the military is not receiving the vast amount of tax dollars that Americans are required to pay. Furthermore, from discussions that I have had recently with people in the military, I know that is true. Many people in the service now are much poorer than they were when I was in. So, their pay is not outpacing the rate of inflation in our country. The woman also gave a shout-out to President Trump for raising tariffs on China. She made an argument that gets thrown around often. People say that Trump is a protectionist of American jobs. This is why he’s raising taxes on imports from China. 
Now, of course, this is false. Trump doesn’t care about keeping Americans employed. He had illegals managing the grounds on his estate. I’ve said before that the dominant society likes to mix in lies with the truth. Trump has raised taxes on China’s imports because China’s drug kingpins have flooded America with fentanyl.
Moreover, China isn’t doing anything to stop the surge. Trump isn’t deporting Mexicans because he cares about American jobs. He’s deporting them because many are here illegally. Thus, they’re not being accounted for, and they’re not paying taxes. So, they’re reaping government benefits without contributing to them. Furthermore, given the state of the American economy, this country can’t afford to give illegals a free ride.
Now, moving on to the tax concerns; what I did not tell the woman is that the vast amount of money from our tax dollars is being used to invest in automation. We're heading towards a culture of automation. Many jobs are being removed in place of automation. I remember when I went to McDonald's in a small town in Tennessee. There were no cashiers there. You placed your order on a screen. There were only cooks in the back to prepare your food. To a lesser degree, we have other examples of businesses that are moving towards automation.
Think about supermarkets. Nowadays, there are more self-checkout lines than ever before. This is their attempt at edging closer and closer to automation. Under the surface, there have been conversations about universal basic income (UBI). UBI if put into place, would be the replacement of government assistance. It would offer a stipend to U.S. citizens to offset the lack of income that we have due to being displaced from the economy due to automation. Furthermore, it would offset our salaries due to our incomes not being able to keep pace with inflation. However, the gist of this post was to highlight that conversations with, even, low-level individuals in the dominant society hint upon significant plans that are going on within our country.

The breakdown.

Let’s go back to the Black owner and Black manager. From my conversation with the White woman, it’s apparent that she enjoys talking and sharing information if she believes that she’s teaching us. This is something that I realized years ago. This is why when members of the dominant society begin talking, I go quiet and listen. Often, they’re only telling me things that I already know.
Furthermore, I know these things in greater detail. However, I listen to see if they’re going to share things that I’m unaware of or unsure of. Case in point, when she mentioned the White Elite, she said the Bilderberg Group. Many members of the dominant society like to talk about the Bilderberg Group, Illuminati, and the Trilateral Commission. I do not doubt that if I would’ve mentioned any of these, she would’ve begun droning on. However, when she said the Bilderberg Group, after she shared her information, she inquired if I'd heard of them. I told her, "yes." Afterward, she acknowledged my statement and began wrapping up her spiel.
Now, the reason why I didn’t mention any of those groups is because of the aforementioned, automation. It takes a lot of money to purchase the equipment necessary to automate the functions being served by humans. However, from a short-sighted economic standpoint, it’s much cheaper in the long run—if you don’t care about your nation’s financial state. After all, after the initial investment is made for the technology, you only have to concern yourself with maintenance expenses. Those groups certainly have a hand in things. However, I’m confident that she isn’t aware of their connection to automation. She likely isn’t thinking too deeply about the surge of automation. Instead, she would’ve focused more on grander conspiracy theories without tying things together. Thus, there was no point in sharing this information with her.
Furthermore, I was interrupted by the mechanic that stated that he was done rotating my tires. He wasn’t, however. I had to wait on him some more.
Anyway, let’s go back to the Black owner and Black manager. I can tell that they’re not picking the White woman’s mind. So, she never gets an opportunity to share information that isn’t privy to the Black masses. This is why she was itching to share her info with me. The owner and manager should pick her mind and enlighten themselves. We can’t afford to be ignorant. Furthermore, she’s eager to share, so let her.

(If you enjoyed this post, then please consider following to stay up-to-date with my latest postings and sharings. Also, please share and support Worldly Game. I’ve also started podcasting on Anchor. So, feel free to check out my podcasts there.)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag the Sponsor Exposes the Depravity of Modern Women

Art of Seduction Archetypes

7 Things To Do To Make Her Act Right